Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh my goodness!

Goodness! I can't believe that I am so far behind! I bet you all have thought I fell off the face of the earth, huh?? Well, I guess like everyone, life events have taken over and unfortunately, my blog has been pushed to the backburner. Things are somewhat settling down and I've had so many fun things going on, I'm ready to jump back in! You probably noticed I revamped the look of my blog. I found a new blog package that I liked and decided why not!

Over the last few months, I've been working on my digital scrapbooking skills, as well as my photography skills. I've been taking classes to fine tune my creative outlets! I'm beginning to design my own digital kits...something I've wanted to do since I discovered the digital side of scrapbooking. I'm excited and can't wait to get my first kit done. I have a mentor that I'm starting with this week and she's going to help me get going. I'll be sure to post once I have it complete! Not only that, I just finished beta-testing the new Adobe CS5!!! That was a thrill and I learned so much about Photoshop!! The product is now available for purchase at the Adobe site.

I'm still teaching photoshop classes on My Creative Classroom and plan to continue doing that each semester. Right now, we have a benefit for Haiti class open. Many instructors have created classes for this benefit. Great, great projects for everyone!! If you haven't checked it out, go do it now! For my part, we are doing this quick layout:




I'm finishing up a photography class this week. Just to show you the fun stuff I've worked on, here are a couple of my assignments. It was a great class to get me thinking outside the box when I'm out and about with my camera! I hope you enjoy!!


Sparkle of Spring



Ground Level (my daughter's wacky converse!)




Daily Rounds
(having 3 girls active in Soccer and Volleyball my life is filled with one of these 'rounds'!)





Morning Rituals

I hope you all have a great week!! Stop by and say hello...join my Flickr group and let me see what you are working on! I have one (link on the sidebar) for Digital Friends Fun and also one for Photography! Don't forget to check out My Creative Classroom for the great class offerings beginning this week!!





No comments: