Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, August 2, 2010

Embellishments!!

Wow - can you believe I've posted twice in a week?? I'm happy to say, I finished some embellishments for my Fall kit - the first digital kit I've designed! I'm slowly putting it all together. There's so many little details I'm afraid I'll forget. I may have to find some guinea pigs to help me make sure it's all good before I totally release it. I haven't tried to upload it to 4Shared yet and I need to test that too...so many things to do. I'm very nervous about the whole thing, but I keep telling myself that I have to start somewhere...right? Ok, so here's a sneak peek at the embellishments that go with the papers I showed you last week:




There are a few tweaks that I need to make on these and I think I might add more to it, but this is the beginning of the embellishments. The ribbons are hard to see, but there are some organdy mixed in there. Let me know what you think!! I welcome all comments...but be gentle...it's my first creation. ;o)

It's funny as I'm creating these, I call my girls over to show off my work. Well, my 11 year old wanted to learn to do papers...so here is what she created before I kicked her off my computer!! I think I have created a monster...LOL!!



Can you tell she's into the bright neon colors?? I'm surprised it wasn't all purple - she's a purple freak. I can't wait to see what she does next.

Enjoy your week and stay tuned for more to come!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it Kim!! I might actually have to try a digi page. Sheesh expect a lot of emails and possibly phone calls if that happens...lol.
Great job!
Z