Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, November 19, 2010

{Friday Photo Bliss}

In my determination to keep this blog up to date, I'm getting back to posting the {Friday Photo Bliss} photos again. These were inspired by Rita at CoffeeShop, who got her inspiration from SouleMama.

This week was American Education Week and I visited my daughter's class. As always I had my camera attached to me...never leave home without it! I saw my friend visiting her son and couldn't resist snapping this photo. This is the sweetest little face ever! I just think she is beyond adorable. Sleeping children just beg to be photographed...so innocent, so angelic. Enjoy!!!



PS - I used CoffeeShop Faded Daydreams action along with Pioneer Woman's Quick Edge Burn action on this photo.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Seriously beautiful! It makes me want to go kiss my own kids goodnight once more. :-)