Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So, you wanna know what I've been up to??

I think life has finally settled down a bit and I'm focusing on my fun stuff! Yay for me! I've been spending my evenings on a soccer field or volleyball court, my Saturdays running between schools for soccer or volleyball games...it's been completely chaotic. But, now, it's over and I am spending time at home, not in my car. I love that my kids are involved in activities and aren't couch potatoes, but I also love when it all comes to an end and I can really appreciate the relaxation that we sometimes take for granted - you know, the I'm bored thing...

So, I have kept up with some of my photography and photoshopping. I took photos for the girls' teams and created different pieces. I discovered how much I love the photographer's templates! Using clipping masks and some photos, I can put together templates in a jiffy. I found these templates on Rita's site - CoffeeTeaPhotography - she's awesome! Most of these templates are completely customizable.

Here are the most recent collages that I have done. I gave them to Kasey's volleyball coaches and Mikaela's soccer coach, framed. Nice little gifts that mean a lot to them. By the way, these are 4 different collages I did - 3 are 12x12 in size, the other is 8x10.





I've gotten so many compliments on these, I'm thinking I should go into business creating these for people. I can't decide...so help me...let me know what you think!! These don't have to be just for sports, they could be photos of anything. They could be any size or shape...endless possibilities!

On another note, I'm going to be teaching Using Photoshop 101 and Using Photoshop 102 again at My Creative Classroom. If you still haven't checked out the offerings, you need to go over and check it out! There are so many creative ladies that are instructors at MCC and they have so much to offer...Altered Items, Scrapbooking, Stamping, Cricut Specific classes, the list is endless. You can follow the link here or over in the sidebar. Sign up for the newsletter - it's free - that will keep you up to date on everything thats happening in the classroom!

I'm also planning a re-vamp on this blog...been planning it for a while, but haven't actually completed the process. I have so many ideas, it's hard to keep them all in one cohesive plan. I'm sure some of you know how that is!!

No comments: